The Pool will open Memorial Day Weekend. There will be a modified schedule until mid-June when school is let out for the summer. From then through Labor Day Weekend the Pool will be open daily. Pool operations may be extended thereafter – weather permitting.
Hours of Operation
The Pool will be open Tuesday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (12 noon to 6:00 p.m. during the month of June) and Monday - 12 noon. to 7:00 p.m. Early Morning Swim Hours are 6:30-9:00am Tuesday -Thursday.
The Snack Bar will be open Monday – 12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m.; Tuesday through Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pool Locker Room
- Picnicking is prohibited when the snack bar is open.
- Members and guests are requested to remove all trash from the pool area and grounds.
Lockers are for day use only. The Locker rooms will be closed Monday mornings.
Swimmers are not allowed in the main section of the pool or on the diving board unless they have passed the deep water test.
Deep Water Test
To have the privilege of swimming in water that is over the shoulders of a swimmer the must first past a Deep Water Test administered by the Pool Staff. There are two major qualifications. The swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards (any stroke) and must be able to tread water for one minute.
Any swimmer that has not passed the Deep Water Test must be accompanied by an adult capable of passing the Deep Water Test at all times when in any part of the pool area.
Pool Staff are strictly instructed that they are not to accept baby-sitting responsibility when they are on duty.
Pets are not allowed in the pool area at any time.
All sitters must be registered at the desk and are requested to be in swimming attire. Non-member baby sitters will be charged a fee.
Lost and Found
Lost and found articles will be kept in the Game Room. Please ask for staff assistance. The Club will not accept responsibility for lost and found articles and it is merely done as a courtesy to the membership. At the end of each season any articles still in lost and found will be thrown away.
General Rules and Regulations
The Pool Director and guards have complete authority to enforce all rules and maintain order. They may direct anyone to leave the pool area. Anyone barred from the pool in excess of one day may have privileges reinstated by the Pool Director only.
In order to ensure maximum safety standards and provide an atmosphere in which members can enjoy the pool and its surroundings, the following rules are posted:
a) Pool Area
b) Diving Area
- Swimming permitted only when lifeguards are on duty.
- Tasteful and proper swimwear required.
- Children are not permitted to leave the pool area except for supervised activities.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted in the pool unattended.
- No running on pool deck or patio
- No food on pool deck or in locker rooms
- No horse play permitted
- No glass or metal objects allowed
- No ball playing
- No radios
- More Positive, too many "No's"
c) Kiddy Pool Area (Adult Supervision Required at all times)
- One bounce (except during supervised diving practice)
- One person on the diving board at a time
- After you have left the diving board swim to the nearest ladder
- Do not hold onto the board when you are in the water
- Jump straight out
d) Eating Area
- No one over the age of 6 permitted in the Kiddy Pool
- No diapers permitted in the Kiddy Pool
Two tables for golfers are reserved at the end of the patio facing the tennis courts. Two tables for parents with infants are reserved at the end of the patio facing the swimming pool. All members and guests are required to place trash in the trash containers.
- Weekday- $8.00
- Weekend/Holiday- $15.00
- Daily Babysitter- $4.00
- Seasonal Babysitter- $75.00